American Heart First Aid/CPR/AED Course
THREE COURSES/One Session: This is a Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED. This is a state of the art program that incorporates reading, videos and hands on practice. It utilizes the newest guidelines; participants practice skills using highly realistic training aids. The instructor is a diver, so he will be able to answer some of your diving related medical questions.
What do I need to start?:
Reserve a spot and receive your Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED workbook with DVD
Course total cost: $80.00 (with completion of course you will receive an American Heart card, that is valid for 2 years)
This class extends beyond the scuba environment and deals with medical emergencies that frequently occur with adults, adolescents and children. In addition to CPR/AED, topics include:
This certification meets the pre-requisite requirements for the Rescue Diver Course and Dive Master Courses
This is also recommended for NON-Divers as well, especially with divers in the family.
- Where: Pacific Watersports
- Participant Provides: Pocket mask with one way valve with 02 barb
- Pre-work: Read complete workbook, complete all quizzes, view DVD
- When: Offered Saturdays - 10:00AM - 4:30PM (Private group programs offered with 4 or more to meet your schedule)
- Class Dates: Click on link below for course schedule dates offered.
- To view up-coming class schedule click HERE or to view detailed store calendar click HERE